Concrete Facing Brick Cotswold Golden (Buff),
Facing bricks are manufactured by blending selected dense aggregates and colourfast iron oxide pigments with Portland cements, their low porosity, frost resistance, and age hardening properties make them eminently suitable for use in foundations, boundary walls, and externally above ground level, manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 771-3: 2011,
Product Information: Discount voucher void on this product!
- Colour: Buff,
- Size: 215mm long x 65mm high x 102.5mm depth,
- 60 bricks per sq metre (Including 10mm mortar joint),
- Configuration: Solid (No voids / perforations),
- Composition: Selected dense aggregates and Portland cements,
- Dry Density: Average 2170kg / m3,
- Dry Weight: 3.0 / 3.2kg approx,
- Compressive Strength: > 22N/mm2 mean (Air dry),
- Thermal Conductivity: 1.59 w/mk 1.70 w/mk,
- Durability: Based on tabulated values from BS 5628-3, Table 12, facing bricks are classed as frost resistant,
- Reaction To Fire: Euroclass A1.